A magical town, with details in every corner.
Located on one side of the path that leads to the forest, in one of the elevated areas of the town. The Fountain was designed by Eng. Helmut Cabjolsky and built in lapacho wood in 1942, as a gift for the birthday of his father, the founder of La Cumbrecita. It has a bowl that stores the water and is crowned by a bell that was sounded as an alarm in case of fire or emergency, alerting all the inhabitants of the town.
In autumn, the background of trees that frame the fountain acquires yellow tones that make it stand out even more, making it stand out in the landscape.